Canvas is the course management system used throughout the Maricopa Community College system. Each campus provides support to students and employees locally in addition to the 24/7 support line (1-888-994-4433) provided by an outsourced help desk support system.
- On campus Canvas support for students is provided through the Computer Commons.
- On campus Canvas support for instructors and staff is provided through the Center for Teaching and Learning.
Canvas support staff in the Center for Teaching and Learning are here to provide assistance to instructors for:
- Canvas Training
- Setting up your Canvas courses for the first time
- Just in time answers to Canvas questions (Canvas Guides)
- Questions about student enrollment in your courses, students being withdrawn/reinstated etc.
- Copying course content
Please contact the CTL Helpdesk by phone at 623-935-8340 or by email at email@example.com for help with your Canvas questions and requests.
We are here to support you!